We understand that you may not want your information to appear on this website, so we offer a simple process for you to request that we remove that information. Before you submit your request, you should first understand where your information comes from and how you can correct errors and/or remove it from its source.

Removing Your Information From Its Source

We obtain arrest and court records from official public records custodians or repositories such as state and local offices, agencies, courts, and departments. These custodians make records available upon request to the general public. If you want to correct or remove your official public record, or make your official public record unavailable for public access, you will need to contact the relevant state or local office, agency, court, or department to make your request. The process by which you may request for your official public record to be corrected, removed, or made non-public may vary, so please check with the relevant state or local office, agency, court, or department for details.

Removing Your Information From Our Search Results

As a courtesy, you may opt-out of having your information appear in search results on this website. When you submit your request to our Data Management Department as explained below, we will remove the record that you have identified as your own. Remember, this process does not remove your information from available public records, it only removes it from this website.

Please complete the Online Data Removal Request form below:

Opt Out Form

Your Information

(will be used to contact you if additional information is needed)

What Happens Next

We will process your Data Removal Request within 2 to 15 business days. Once we have processed your Data Removal Request, the information you have provided will no longer appear on the website. Although most information is usually removed or blocked permanently, we do not guarantee the information will not be available again in the future in some other form, as we are not in direct control of the information distributed and obtained from official public records/government or third party sources. It is for this reason that we recommend you contact the custodian of the original record to request that it be removed or corrected.

In addition, we have no control over any information displayed by other online public records vendors, and your Data Removal Request will not remove information from third party websites or search engines.

Finally, be aware that even after we have removed a record in response to your request, that record may continue to appear in search engine search results until the search engines (Google, Bing) re-index our site. We have no control over how quickly that re-indexing takes place. You may wish to request that those search engines remove the outdated results.

Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
Bing: https://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/bing-content-removal-tool-cb6c294d

FCRA Notice

We are not a "consumer reporting agency" as defined by the FCRA, as we do not provide any data for use in credit, insurance, or employment screening. We explicitly prohibit the use of our service and the data it supplies for such purposes.